1) Use UPS to provide you with power source during power supply outages. So this will give you time to save your data.
2) Switch off and unplug your equipment from the main supply during bad weather, lightning and thunder storms.
3) Unplug telephone cord wire from the modem during bad weather, lightning and thunder storms.
4) Avoid placing the device (Wireless Router and Modem) near electrical devices such as television, microwave, refrigerator etc.
5) Do not spill any liquids onto your equipment.
6) Always keep the ADSL Modem or Wireless Router clean and dust-free. Dust can cause the equipment to overheat.
7) Use a Surge Protector to protect your equipment from damage due to high voltage.
8) Do not unplug, bend, twist or place any weight on the Patch Cord which is connected to the Optical socket. The Patch Cord is a key link to enable signal coming in and out from your modem. Permanent damage to the patch cord will cause interruption of the connection and loss of internet and telephone services.
All material on the Tech Care website is provided for supplemental information purposes only. The information is provided by the TelBru's technical support team and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or others related contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on the information is therefore strictly at your own risk.